The production and design of jewelry boxes are significant to customer experience. Many jewelry brands attach great importance to jewelry box design. At the same time, they hope to make personalized packaging through jewelry box design to deepen the impression of customers and improve brand influence. So, what can be more attractive for jewelry box design?
(1) The grade positioning of jewelry mainly involves the shape design and material selection of the jewelry box. In the exact grade, it should be ensured that the selected materials are the most economical and environmentally friendly;
(2) The characteristics and accessories of the jewelry, mainly related to the box design and lining selection of the jewelry;
(3) meet the basic requirements of packaging;
(4) Corresponding packaging test to ensure that the packaging has a certain strength enough to protect the jewelry inside;
(5) Try to use mechanized or semi-mechanized production of jewelry packaging boxes.
The most common packaging method for jewelry boxes is the sky and earth cover. For the design of the sky and earth cover, the most taboo is that the box cover and the box bottom are recessed inward. Therefore, when choosing materials, you should pay attention to the stiffness of the materials used for the box cover and box bottom. Usually, the materials that can be selected include grayboard and fiberboard. Due to the differences in each material, the corresponding dimensions and specifications will also vary.
With the increasingly fierce competition in jewelry, the size of jewelry box design needs to pay more attention to meeting the consumer needs and habits of consumers, and flexibly adjust it according to the usage scene, which has become a new trend in jewelry box design. For the design of the jewelry box, not only should it provide a variety of packaging solutions of different sizes that are more considerate of the consumer experience, but also put itself in the consumer's shoes and consider the matching degree of packaging size with the convenience and comfort of the use scene.
Different jewelry has different characteristics. The attractiveness of a brand's product to consumers reflects the difference between the product and other similar products, often not in their commonality, but in their individual characteristics.
Jewelry packaging is aimed at the identification and influence groups of the product and the final consumer of the brand product. Consumer groups can be divided by age, gender, class, etc. Different products face different consumer groups. The design revolves around these characteristics and narrows the distance between the product and the consumer, in order to generate a sense of intimacy.
The above is the method to enhance attractiveness through jewelry box design, I hope it can help you.