Cotton bags are very environmentally friendly on raw materials; in addition, because the price of fabrics for cotton bags is higher than the price of non-woven fabrics, the companies and units that choose them are generally more environmentally friendly and have more strength. The point of cost; it is degradable, no pollution to the environment; its firmness is also much higher than non-woven fabrics, and its lines of fine print imaging is very good, which is stronger than non-woven fabrics; it's The fabric is soft and easy to fold and carry; it is not as easy to clean as a cotton cloth.
Advantages: Cotton fabrics have more fabrics, can be reused, and the lines are also more. Most of them are very smooth and smooth. The printing is very good. It is also easy to clean and it is not easy to deform after washing. This is better than nothing. The woven fabric is much stronger.
Canvas: A thicker cotton or linen fabric. Named after its original use for sails. In general, plain weaves are used, and a small number of twill weaves are used. The warp and weft yarns use multiple strands. Canvas is usually divided into rough canvas and fine canvas. Crude canvas, also known as canopy cover cloth, commonly used 58 (10 British) 4 to 7 strands of fabric, fabric fastness, with good water resistance, used for car transport and open storage warehouse cover and wild tents. Fine canvas warp and weft yarns generally consist of 2 strands of 58 to 6 strands of 28 (10 strands/2 to 21 strands/6) for the production of protective garments and their supplies. After dyeing can also be used as shoes, travel bags, backpacks and other fabrics. In addition, there are rubber canvas, fire-retardant, radiation shielding canvas, paper machine canvas.
1. The material of the canvas bag is the same as the material of the cotton bag. The cotton is natural.
2. Green canvas bags, the biggest cost is the fabric, some non-woven bags are environmentally friendly ink, generally do not cut corners to save the money, saying that here can also be called environmental protection;
3. Strong and durable, noticed that the cloth that used two years of environmental protection canvas bags did not have any damage, but in some places opened the line, so the workmanship is exquisite manufacturers, this is from the propaganda time;
4. Canvas bags are more fabrics, more lines, most of them are very smooth and flat printing imaging effect is very good.
5. It is easier to clean it up. After washing, there will be a little deformation, because the cotton will shrink. This is much stronger than non-woven fabrics.
In fact, whether it is canvas bags or cotton bags, we can call them cotton bags, because the raw materials are all made of pure cotton. But there is also a distinct feature, that is, the thickness of the canvas is generally greater than the cotton bag.